BlueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop. It allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows or Mac. Download games like Angry Birds, Among Us, and Free Fire. Download apps like Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks. You can also sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app.
Why download BlueStacks?
BlueStacks allows you to run virtually any mobile app from the Google Play Store on your Windows or Mac computer. This includes mobile games which you can stream on YouTube or Twitch. Streaming from your computer is easier and more convenient since you don't rely on your phone's battery to do so.
Does BlueStacks requires my Google account?
Yes. Google account sign-in is required to install games or apps from the Play Store and troubleshoot as-is on your phone. But like any other Android device, you can create a new Google account just for BlueStacks if you don't want to share your Google account.
Can BlueStacks play any Android game?
You can run most mobile games available on the Google Play Store. BlueStacks will allow you to play games such as Call of Duty: Mobile, King of Avalon, Among Us, Arknights, State of Survival, AFK Arena, and many more.
What version of Android does BlueStacks emulate?
BlueStacks emulates Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Even though it's an older version of Android, it's very stable and has low requirements making it possible to run BlueStacks on any low-powered computer.
What are the system requirements to run BlueStacks?
BlueStacks has fairly modest system requirements and should be able to run on most modern computers without problems.
- PC: Windows 7 or higher, 2GB of RAM is required, 5GB hard drive space, a multi-core CPU and broadband internet access.
- Mac: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or above, 4GB RAM is required, at least 8GB of storage space on your hard drive, a multi-core CPU and an Intel HD 5200 graphics or better.
- Android apps fast and full-screen on your PC or tablet
- Push apps from your phone to your BlueStacks using our Cloud Connect mobile app
- May not work fast yet on older tablets and netbooks
- Download apps from Google Play
- Comes with pre-installed games and apps
- Bluestacks 5 online installer updated to 188.8.131.526
- Bluestacks 5 offline installers updated to 184.108.40.2063
- Bluestacks 4 updated to 4.280.1.1022
- Use apps that require your location and find nearby players to level-up with by using "Set location" on BlueStacks 5!
- Quickly and easily arrange your BlueStacks 5 instances by auto-aligning them on any one of your monitors with a few clicks. Watch a movie or do your homework on one monitor, while keeping your instances arranged in another to jump right back into the game!
- You can now mute or unmute BlueStacks 5 right away in one click! All your volume controls will now be available in one place.
- Perform actions that you don't wish to replay on other synced instances, by quickly pausing/playing "Sync operations" with the Ctrl + Shift + P keys.
- Enjoy an enhanced gaming experience in Rise of Kingdoms with the performance optimizations available in the latest version of BlueStacks 5.
- Play free of worry since we've demolished several bugs reported to us.
- macOS Big Sur version updated to 4.270.1.2803
BlueStacks 5 comes with an overall improved performance than BlueStacks 4 starting from launch speed. Here's what's better in BlueStacks 5:
- Less RAM usage
- Faster setup
- Easy multi-tasking
- Enhanced data security and more
Previous release notes:
- You can now assign the MOBA D-pad easily in the Controls editor. Use it for better movement control in MOBA games, such as League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- Adjust the aiming sensitivity easily using the Controls editor.
- Use precision zoom to gain an upper hand in strategy games like ROK and SOS.
- Access advanced settings for key controls in the Controls editor with just one click. Use the gear icon at the bottom of each key control or simply right-click on the control key.
- The Settings menu is now more user-friendly. Allocation of CPU cores and RAM under the Engine tab has been made easier and all device-related settings are now available under the Device tab.
- Some UI improvements have been made to the BlueStacks home screen for a more organized look.
- Various improvements give you better accuracy while using character skills in League of Legends: Wild Rift (com.riotgames.league.wildrift).
- Several bug fixes have helped us bring you enhanced and smoother gameplay. Some major bug fixes include:
- All the variants of Call of Duty: Mobile will no longer crash on launch.
- While playing PUBG: Mobile Lite, you will no longer see the error 'Server busy, please try again later'.
Software similar to BlueStacks App Player 2
Play Android games on PC with a superb experience
Windroy is Android running with Windows kernel. It does not run by a simulator (such as VirtualBox), it's on real machine, so it's fast. It keeps full Android capabilities. You can run all Android apps, including 3D games.